Saturday, March 31, 2012

GLAD-iator Redux - Benjamin Eidem by Karl Lagerfeld

Last night, I went to check out the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit at the deYoung museum.  It was such an amazing night. I have been to other designer's exhibits but compared to the last two I've seen, the Gaultier exhibit I was really excited for . I thought because it was more geared to a younger crowd. I would post some of the pictures on Monday as part of a hybrid of a Runway Review.

In other news, my newest niece was born in the wee hours of the morning. Congratulations to my baby sister and my brother-in-law to the newest member of our family. I can't wait to see her!

To close this week, I give you the second half of the gladiator inspired editorial from Numero Homme. Last week, I posted the first half featuring Baptiste Giabiconi *here*. Today, Karl Lagerfeld photographs another top model, Benjamin Eidem in pieces by Vivienne Westwood, Dries Van Noten and Dolce & Gabbana to name a few. I thought for some reason armor and high fashion just went together like butter and bread. Either that or I a have a Daphne Guinness complex which was not bad at all.

Have a great weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas!




No comments: