Friday, March 30, 2012

Walk In The Park - Kris Kranz by Cameron McNee

There is something fun about getting along with all the people you work with. One, productivity is always high and two I can always hang out with them after work without fake-liking them or any awkward silences. But it is important to have a level of professionalism at work so boundaries aren't crossed. I think it's always important to communicate that work is work and fun is fun.

The same goes with friends. Friends are friends and there is your boyfriend/girlfriend. It can not be either/or. Friends with benefits always never work out. At least to my experience. Somebody will end up being hurt and then drama happens.

The funny thing about people no matter how much communication happens interpretations can sometimes obscure the message.

Tonight, I'm checking out the Jean-Paul Gaultier exhibit with a friend. Yes, I asked for E.S.'s approval. I'm pretty excited. I still don't know what to wear but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

This editorial totally makes me want to go somewhere warm and dry or start a collage/ pop-up book. Cameron McNee photographs Kris Kranz in pieces by Dsquared, Frankie Morello, Louis Vuitton, and Calvin Klein's Spring/Summer 2012 collection styled by Adrian Clark. The editorial appears on ShortList Mode magazine's newest issue.

It's Friday, finish strong, my fashionistos and fashionistas!




No comments: