Saturday, March 3, 2012

Insécurité - Malthe Madsen by Nicky de Silva

We all have it, insecurities. I don't think that anybody in this waking world is without one. To me, nothing worse than working at my fashion company and my boss just says "Honey, no." Fine, fine I'll give her that I knew she didn't like flat caps but come on, It is one of my signature pieces. But hey, we can't please everybody All the time. For some kind of human nature, disappointment is bound to happen because nobody is perfect. No matter how much you think you are.

I'm glad the weekend is here. So happy weekend to all my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's editorial that appears on the 12th issue of Carbon Copy magazine, Malthe Madsen is photographed by Nicky de Silva in a very picturesque backdrop. I love this editorial. Not only for the great landscape but the styling by Metter Krogsgaard is just on point and most of the looks are by Zara. Such a surprise since every piece looked luxe and expensive.









No comments: