Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Working On Not Working Too Hard - Andrea Preti & Elbi Bonsaglio by Cristina Capucci

Rain, rain and more rain. I had to reschedule a birthday drinks soiree with a friend because there's just no way I'm going out in the rain. I guess it was a good thing since I caught up with my piled magazines and knocked out a few pages from the book I'm reading. 

Speaking of magazines, GQ America had an article about long distance relationship and how technology tends to help/hinder that relationship. To tell you the truth there were a lot (if not all) that hit home with my situation with E.S.. On a recent chat, we decided to try out a few of the pointers that was given by the author. Aside from fashion inspiration, I believe this would be the first time that I would be taking tips in the subject of the heart from a magazine. 

Another editorial from Essential Homme's newest issue featuring Andrea Preti and Elbio Bonsaglio of L'Uomo Elite. The two were photographed by Cristina Capucci and styled by Matteo Greco in pieces by Burberry Prorsum, Prada and Dolce & Gabbana to name a few. I would love to wear these brands to work everyday but not to do hard work in. Someday. 










No comments: