Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Clear As Day - Evandro Soldati by Don Kim

Sometimes I think that my relationship is just like San Francisco's weather; clear and sunny, foggy, and windy at times, or somewhere in between. This is probably the same reason I adore this city and I adore my New York. They are both unexpectedly charming and sometimes unpredictable. If you find yourself asking "what is he talking about?!" I have given the person I'm dating/in relationship with a pseudo name . . . for narrative purposes. We all need a little more spark in our lives. I said spark and not drama, that I can live without . . . alright maybe a pinch of drama to make life interesting.

As you've probably heard, the earth shook in the Bay Area in the wee hours of the morning yesterday. It actually woke me up, well, the sound more than the shaking. Nature's own alarm clock.

In today's editorial The Castaway, we have Evandro Soldati by photographer Don Kim for the February/March issue of DaMan magazine. Soldati is styled by Brent Austin Coover with pieces by Jil Sanders, Maison Martin Margiela, Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani. White pieces galore, springtime is rolling in.











No comments: