Wednesday, March 7, 2012

King For A Day - Tom Barker by Aingeru Zorita

Not to be egotistical or anything, but giving my 101% on both of my jobs is my priority. I'm a professional and strive to be the best on what I do and not to popular notion to look everybody staggering look bad. I'm way too busy for petty things. That's where problem happens. Not everybody is as self motivated as I am, sadly, and both jobs require me to work in teams. I'm a team player don't get me wrong but the the chain link is only as strong as its weakest link.
 
So if the boss commends me for a job well done, I wish people dont sulk and start gossiping. We all start at an even playing field it is up to you to make a name for yourself.

Tom Baker once again grazes the pages of Wonderland magazine in great pieces from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of Comme des Garçons while sporting plush crowns. Aingeru Zorita photographs the regal-looking model that is styled by Way Perry. I just realized, didn't Versace do a lace shirt too? I like one of the shirts with the mesh sleeves.

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!








No comments: