Friday, March 23, 2012

Humble Pie, Eat It Like It's The Last Thing You'll Ever Eat - Patrick O'Donnell by Jack Pierson

I think there is something humbling about injuring yourself. I injured my shoulder a couple of days ago. How? I'm not entirely sure. The gym? At work? Who knows. All I know is that doing the most mundane tasks becomes a challenge. I'm lucky that it is not that bad that I'm completely immobile. E.S. thinks it's Karma for my . . . contemptuous nature. I beg to differ I prefer the term assertive. But nonetheless, this is such a humbling experience. It does bring up a very important lesson, most of us do take a lot of things in our lives for granted. That needs to change for the better.

San Francisco is unique in a way that one does not really know how to dress appropriately for the weather. For people like myself that work 8-5ish, the weather is dramatically different from the time you step outside your house to the time you get off work. Especially in a job that doesn't really require me to wear a business suit and a tie, the sky is the limit as long it's fashionably appropriate.  

Friday is here, I have few things to do for work before my weekend begins. Have a good Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas! The Hunger Games comes out today as well. Can. Not. Wait!

In today's editorial that appears on the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of GQ Style UK, Jack Pierson photographs Why Not model Patrick O'Donnell. Luke Day styles O'Donnell in key pieces from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of Yves Saint Laurent. 

I'm not terribly funned of Patrick O'Donnell's "ghost" mustache. he's so fair haired I can barely see it. But the editorial does makes me want to go to Morocco or out of the city at least . . . in YSL garb.











No comments: