Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad Day But I Love You, Nonetheless - Simon Nessman by David Armstrong

Yesterday, I woke up stretching and thought to myself, "what a great night's sleep." Suddenly it hit me. It was weekday and my alarm didn't go off. Sure I had 45 minutes to get ready and drive to work which was enough time to bypass most of my morning rituals and just do the essentials i.e. brush my teeth, shower, shave, moisturize, get dressed and drive to work.

At work, it was interestingly hectic at both locations. The bag that I wanted from the CFDA You Can't Fake Fashion Robert Geller bag sold out in minutes and the possibility that my yearly vacation in two months might just get cancelled because of a business trip. It was safe to say that  yesterday was not my day. But hey I might have lost a bet (as well) with New York but I just had to roll with the punches. Deep breaths and self-chanting how I love shopping and ergo my job and all.

Today's a new day, and hey, Happy Hump Day!

In juxtaposition to my day yesterday, Simon Nessman appeared on the latest issue of Vogue Hommes International. Nessman channeled a Narcissistic character for this editorial that was shot by David Armstrong. Azza Yousif styled the self-loving model with pieces from Y-3, Yves Saint Laurent, Moncler Gamme Blue and Lanvin.

A little self love never hurts anybody. Oh, hey I can see David Armstrong in one of the pictures!











No comments: