Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hopes & Dreams - Sam Webb & Chris Doe by Sergi Pons

If there is one thing I don't miss from being in school is mid-terms and finals . . . more like the cramming really for these tests. I have friends that are still working on their bachelors, so I still hear about them. I know for most people getting a degree is their primary goal, their hopes and dreams depend on it. I also heard recently that a new hire is finishing her law degree but decided she doesn't really want to be one. Reminds me of somebody.  Getting a degree and realizing your heart is not in it anymore.

In today's editorial that appears on the latest issue of GQ Spain, featuring top models, Sam Webb and Chris Doe as Olympic-hopefuls-in-training. Sergi Pons photographs and Miguel Arnau styles Webb and Doe as they sweat in wonderful pieces from the Spring/Summer 2012 collections of Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Z Zegna, Tommy Hilfiger and Dolce & Gabbana to name a few. 

Oh the most coveted LV jacket that I want.

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!











No comments: