Saturday, March 17, 2012

You Make My Heart Beat Faster - Hadleigh Oliver, Matt Rodwell & Arthur Olecki by Steeve Beckouet

I received some good news yesterday afternoon, Someone from New York is coming next month to visit me. Yep, E.S. aka New York is coming to see me. I'm excited, eventhough we talk on the phone and video chat whenever we can there's nothing like being able to touch and see the person in front of you. There are days when I envy couples who can see each other whenever they feel like it but alas it is what it is. Besides distance or not, I know I'm not settling just because it's convenient. Anyone could ask either New York or I nothing in our relationship is really convenient or practical. I'm in it because New York makes my heart beat faster.

On another note, I've resurrected my twitter account from the dead. All my followers are now gone, sad face. So if you would like to follow me on my shenanigans @guyinthemission on twitter feel free.

Happy Weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas.

To close the week of, I give you a nicely photographed story by Steeve Beckouet for Attitude Magazine's April issue. Models Hadleigh Oliver, Matt Rodwell and Arthur Olecki is featured on the editorial as styled by Frank Strachan with Spring/Summer staples from high fashion houses like Burberry Prorsum, Louis Vuitton, Lanvin and Versace to name a few.




















No comments: