Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guided By Style - Allen Taylor by Nicola Formichetti

My commute to work are both equally at the same distance depending on which location I go to. So I personally don't understand how some people can spend at least an hour or so commuting to work. Fifteen minutes is already way too long for me, then again that's just the spoiled city boy talking. But as long as I remember I always measure the time I spent commuting to work compared to how much I make. I think what others don't realize is that saving some money on housing and living further out adds stress on you on the commute, not really worth it for me.

Wrapping up my work week yesterday felt good. I don't really have any concrete plans over the weekend besides relaxing, catching up on some movies and tv shows I missed from the last couple of weeks. Of course that can change with just a phone call from the right people.

Vogue Hommes Japan's Spring Summer 2012  cover boy, Allen Taylor shows us great monochromatic looks from the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 collections of big hitters like Givenchy, Prada, Dior Homme, and Versace to name a few. The talented Nicola Formichetti photographs and styles the British upcoming model.

I know that Formichetti's photography for this editorial sort of reminds me of yesteryears, also known as, the 90's. the style perfectly showcases the model and highlights the collection beautifully.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas, I will see you on Monday.














No comments: