Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?: The Last Post of 2011


It's New Year's Eve! Like most individuals, the last couple of days had been days to reflect on the things that happened this year. It is a lot easier now with Facebook's Timeline (Yes, I'm half-kidding). Every great times with friends, meeting new ones, losing some, EVERYTHING with an easy scroll down to stroll down memory lane. Overall, A crazy, Ah-mazing year!

I decided Thursday night that I'm not going to New York city to meet the person I'm sorta-kind-of seeing, since I promised my parents to attend their New Year's Day luncheon this time around. Jet setting from NYC and be proper in front of family the next day? I don't think so. I have to say it's been a while since I spent New Year's with my family and not the person I'm seeing. Good thing: I don't have to get my tuxedo dry cleaned the last minute, Bad thing: I don't have somebody to kiss at midnight! And of course, I mean somebody I would rather kiss and not some random person. The woe of "seeing" somebody and there is almost 3,000 miles between you both. I know crazy. Psh! I need a drink, already.

All kidding aside, be safe, have fun tonight, drink a lot of champagne (or sparkling wine depending how classy are the hosts to your parties) and be grateful for every moment, life is too short for regrets!

Happy New Year to my friends, family, my dear fashionistos and fashionistas and of course, my special Canadien friend in NYC!

A little something for you all featuring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (loved them both in 300 Days of Summer), like I said on Facebook, these two are cuter than a bucket of Golden Retriever puppies!

So, what are you doing New Year's eve?



Photo credit: Michael Kors Holiday Campaign featuring Taylor Fuchs, Simon Nessman, Grayson Gettys, Armando Cabral with Karmen Pedaru by Marion Testino.

No comments: