Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Old Habits Do Die Hard - Alex Dunstan by Sebastian Troncoso

As Christmas draws closer, the more sentimental I get. I choose to concentrate on myself this couple of years but there are days where I find myself missing days that had gone by. I have my friends and family as a support system that would be enough right? Perhaps.

Sentimentalism a human characteristic that I could not shut down. But at the same time, feeling, as the essence of the word is being human, so how can one stop being human. The answer is clear.

At the end of the day, these are all ghosts of the past . . .

From the first time I've seen the cover of the new issue for the Neo2 magazine, I knew I would love the editorial cover story. It features model, Alex Dunstan as photographed by the talented Sebastian Troncoso. Guilia Marsili styles Dunstan in pieces by Hugo Boss, Frankie Morello and Burberry and amazing helmets by Alvaro Soler.