Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Persona - Julius Pfister by Vincenzo Laera

Everybody has it. Persona. I am a brother, a son, and a friend. I am a working man in the city. I'm a traveler. I'm a consumer. I am a fashion blogger. I AM a fashionisto.

This came about from a conversation over dinner and drink last night. We all play a part in somebody's life. How ever important it is. Positive or negative. I do try to be pleasant and patient all the time but I can not please everybody and history taught me that I should not waste my time with individuals that probably do not deserve my time to begin with. Life is too short to waste among basse individuel.

Mega model Julius Pfister appears on the December/January issue of Tendencias. Stylist, Christina Perera showcases looks with pieces from Y-3 and Givenchy. Vincenzo (Enzo) Laera photographs the masked Pfister for this editorial which borrows the title from the Manic Street Preachers' You Stole The Sun From My Heart. Touche.