Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Escape - Lewis Grant by Rupert Tapper

Sometimes what everybody needs is a little vacation. I think as I grow older and be able to afford material things, for the holidays, I would rather get something of an experience rather than a thing as a gift. A trip, a concert/show ticket or perhaps a reservation at the most exclusive restaurant in NYC? But of course who am I to turn down a nice Dior Homme or a Marlon Gobel suit. I will gladly accept, of course.

Lewis Grant appears on the cover story for the premiere issue of Sid magazine. The Great Escape is shot by Rupert Tapper and styled by Sylvester Yiu with pieces from Dior Homme, Julius, and Dolce and Gabbana to name a few. Great shots! I'm in love with this editorial more of the shots than the chosen looks.

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!