Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dark Wing - Misa Patinszki, Parker Hurley & RJ King by Ramon J. Goni & Andrew Yang

I'm not sure what it is this season that I'm enamored with dark themed editorials. Is it because I'm loathing that everybody is in a Holiday frenzy, of course not! I love the Holidays but for some reason these editorials are the ones that I find oh-so beautiful.

This video editorial is no different. It's been a trend for fashion editorials to accompany a video as of late. Misa Patinszki, Parker Hurley and RJ king play as dark angles of New York for the magic duo, Ramon J. Goni and Andrew Yang. The editorial is styled by Michel Serruya and appears on the Fashionisto online website.

This reminds me of the Black Swan with Natalie Portman minus the crazy.

Happy Hump day my fashionistos and fashionistas!