Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Everyday Life - Janos Molnar, Lennart Richter & Sean Fox by Brent Chua

Since I started work already, I sort of miss the days when I would go home to the 'rents house during the holidays and stay there and catch up with people I haven't seen in a year. Well, back then it was torture to be away from my friends but now, with Christmas came and went. I miss waking up in the morning with home cooked meal ready for me. Le sigh. Family can't live with them can't live without them.

Janos Molnar, Lennart Richter and Sean Fox served as the subjects for these great photo series by New York based photographer Brent Chua. Styled with pieces by Bang Pineda, Roberto Cavalli, Philip Lim 3.1 and Mack Sam for the Fashionisto magazine. These were three out of the many works that Brent Chua did for the Fashionisto magazine for the last couple of months, such a great eye.

Happy Hump Day for the fashionistos and fashionistas that were now back to the grind like myself.




















No comments: