Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things That I Want: All I Want For Christmas Is . . .

Welcome to a special issue of my Things That I Want post. Christmas is around the corner so a few days ago I put together twelve things that I want right now. Maybe to get for Christmas? *Ahem* there are a few in this list that I already plan to buy for myself. I know this is the season for giving but it is also fun to get gifts that you want as well. Come on, We're living in a material world and I'm just a material err boy.

So in no particular order my 12 days of Christmas wants:


1. VanDam GO watch by Rumba Time - $35
I love this watch because of the cool feature of a Contactless Payment Card built in the bottom of the watch. Tap and shop. How easy can shopping get!

2. Bottle Key  by Makr Carry Goods - $11
Blends with my other keys without being too obvious how I love these bottled beverages!

3. iVictrola for iPad by Design Within Reach - $985
Gone are days of IKEA furnishings, I'm not in college anymore. I just love how the new meets the old. The horns on each iVictrola are actually unique vintage pieces.

4. D:Light Metal by Swarovski - $1,500
This Bracelet with 171 crystals on it turns into a watch. Probably one of the nicest watch I have seen lately.

5. Foldable Business Portfolio by Gucci - $1,980
I love the versatility of this portfolio and how it translates from daytime to night  murse.

6. Derby 100 by Walk Over - $235
After seeing these shoes at the Marlon Gobel Spring/Summer 2012 Runway Show, I'm sold!


7. Brazil Trip - $ 1,000+
Just one of the destinations that I really want to go to next year.  Beautiful People, beautiful beaches what else can I ask for? Not to mention, Sao Paolo is a city that's quickly becoming a fashion destination.

8. Appliquéd Sweater by Burberry Prorsum - $?
One of the two pieces from Burberry Prorsum that made my list. I love the strong look of the sweater and how with it alone can be a statement. One less accessorizing to worry about.

9. Work Twill Swiss Brief with Flap by Jack Spade - $375
I have been eyeing this bag for a while now and I just love the simplicity of it.

10. Fur Collar Leather Jacket by Burberry Prorsum - $1,995
I think it is common knowledge among fashionistos that a dapper man needs one really good leather jacket and I might have just found it.

11. Meisterstuck Solitaire Platinum-Pleated Facet Ballpoint Pen by Mont Blanc - $925
After "misplacing" my Mont Blanc pen from my last trip to New York. I'm again in a market for another.

And last but definitely not the least . . . .

12. World Peace -  Priceless (of sorts)
Do I really need to tell you why? I don't think so, either. Tobias Sorensen throwing a peace sign,  backstage at the Parke and Ronen SS 2012 show, NYFW.

No comments: