Thursday, December 15, 2011
Things That I Want: All I Want For Christmas Is . . .
So in no particular order my 12 days of Christmas wants:
1. VanDam GO watch by Rumba Time - $35
I love this watch because of the cool feature of a Contactless Payment Card built in the bottom of the watch. Tap and shop. How easy can shopping get!
2. Bottle Key by Makr Carry Goods - $11
Blends with my other keys without being too obvious how I love these bottled beverages!
3. iVictrola for iPad by Design Within Reach - $985
Gone are days of IKEA furnishings, I'm not in college anymore. I just love how the new meets the old. The horns on each iVictrola are actually unique vintage pieces.
4. D:Light Metal by Swarovski - $1,500
This Bracelet with 171 crystals on it turns into a watch. Probably one of the nicest watch I have seen lately.
5. Foldable Business Portfolio by Gucci - $1,980
I love the versatility of this portfolio and how it translates from daytime to night murse.
6. Derby 100 by Walk Over - $235
After seeing these shoes at the Marlon Gobel Spring/Summer 2012 Runway Show, I'm sold!
Just one of the destinations that I really want to go to next year. Beautiful People, beautiful beaches what else can I ask for? Not to mention, Sao Paolo is a city that's quickly becoming a fashion destination.
8. Appliquéd Sweater by Burberry Prorsum - $?
One of the two pieces from Burberry Prorsum that made my list. I love the strong look of the sweater and how with it alone can be a statement. One less accessorizing to worry about.
9. Work Twill Swiss Brief with Flap by Jack Spade - $375
I have been eyeing this bag for a while now and I just love the simplicity of it.
10. Fur Collar Leather Jacket by Burberry Prorsum - $1,995
I think it is common knowledge among fashionistos that a dapper man needs one really good leather jacket and I might have just found it.
11. Meisterstuck Solitaire Platinum-Pleated Facet Ballpoint Pen by Mont Blanc - $925
After "misplacing" my Mont Blanc pen from my last trip to New York. I'm again in a market for another.
And last but definitely not the least . . . .
12. World Peace - Priceless (of sorts)