Sunday, December 25, 2011

Naughty Or Nice - Simon Nessman by Alexander Neumann

Well, It's here! Merry Christmas to one and all! The last two days had been a mad dash to buy gifts and getting last minute errands done and finishing friday night with hanging with my friends for a pre-holiday night out. I spent Christmas Eve with the family and coming back to the city later tonight for my friend's Christmas soiree. Hope my fashionistos and fashionistas got what they wanted today wether you've been naughty or nice. But if you ask me, All I want for Christmas is **You** (And you know who you are).

I will make this post short and sweet so we can all resume consuming calories that we don't really need and spread some Holiday cheer while we're at it.

Simon Nessman appeared on the fall/winter issue of Vogue Mexico Hombre's cover story. Photographed by the talented Alexander Neumann and styled by John Tan with luxurious pieces from Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, and  Dolce and Gabbana.










No comments: