Saturday, December 17, 2011

Countdown - Chad White, Fabio Mancini, J.C. and Kaylan by Giovanni Sqatriti

It'll be exactly a week from today that the eating the whole day notion is not too foreign. I think that is the second reason why people wear layers during the holidays. One, to keep warm and two, to hide an expanding waistline. I still have a few people to shop for the holidays. Man oh man, every year I always tell myself to start early but nope so typical I never listen to my instincts. I have a few parties to attend to today but I'm not sure if I have time to attend all of them. Le sigh.

Remember a few years ago when Chad White is everywhere? Runway, Editorial, Campaigns I MEAN everywhere! Even though that things chaged, It is nice to see the young boy then and how he looks right now all grown up. This time in the new issue of the Australian magazine, Kurv.Giovanni Squatriti shoots White with Fabio Mancini, J.C. and Kaylan in pieces by D&G, Dsquared2, and Prada as styled by Duffy Bergman. Well Chad is all grown up now as this provocatively sexy editorial would attest.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!










and a little behind the scenes video to top off the cake!

No comments: