Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Daniel Sudar Fashion Show/Birthday Bash

Beyond Chef Wear
First of December and the countdown till Christmas begins! My first event this month is Daniel Sudar's Beyond Chef Wear fashion show/ Birthday celebration at Mercury Lounge in the Soma this Sunday. Premiering his step-above-the-normal chef wear. Basing from the press kit I received and seeing his last show back in August I'm definitely looking forward to it. I think my friend and I will be attending the event first then will be heading to the Grand Cafe french restaurant for dinner. I know that it is still in a few days but at the rate each day is going, Sunday will be here before I know it.

So which look am I pulling of for this event? I'm picking my Versace for H&M studded shorts as a key piece and work around it. I took inspiration from the latest Givenchy collection and the year before, a mash up of the two fall collections. Both featured looks that included non-traditional pieces mixed with very everyday basics. Of course how I wish I'll be wearing Givenchy from head to toe but the rabbit hat alone already costs as much as somebody's rent.

The Inspiration Looks:


Things I'm wearing from head to toe:

  • Goorin Bros' Anthoney cap
  • Aldo Gowens necklace
  • Zara Structured shirt with mini collar
  • Dior Homme shawl neck wrap around cardigan
  • Versace for H&M studded shorts
  • Givenchy trouser leggings
  • Prada brogues 


Speaking of collaborations, Due to the huge success of the Versace for H&M collection a pre-spring mini collection is in the works and H&M also confirms that the next collaboration is with Marni. Releasing a video a few days ago. I don't know about this.