Saturday, December 3, 2011

Backups - Felix Schopgens by Angela Hau

Backups, of any kind, are always not as good as the actual thing. Exhibit one, I bought two shirts one that I really wanted and knows will work with the outfit I planned to wear and one as a backup. When I get home what do you know, the backup didn't really look great with the whole outfit. Exhibit two, dating somebody . . . okay, over sharing. My point is, I should really trust my instincts when it comes to these things. I'm way to busy to actually waste time (i.e. trip back to downtown to return the backup or actually wasting time that I will never get back). Here's what I've learned, if I thought I really like something and I didn't really feel compeled to get it, I don't really like it that much to begin with.

On other news, 70 degrees in December? Sure why not.

It is the weekend, enjoy it my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Felix Schopgens appears on this photo editorial story in the new issue of Carbon Copy. The Felix Effect is lensed by Angela Hau and styled by Ryan Davis. Felix dons pieces from the collections of Dior Homme, Richard Chai, and John Varvatos. Love the suiting, I don't know what with royal blue that I love. I would rather wear blue than a black jacket.