Saturday, December 10, 2011

I See Red - Jacob Coupe by Damien Foxe

Holiday parties are happening left and right and everybody's wearing holiday colors. Now I'm starting to rethink my not-so-colorful holiday looks that I have planned. So I've decided yesterday to incorporate color to my attire. Blood red! It can still be edgy without being so red, green and white. I also refuse to wear anything with a reindeer, Santa, a Christmas tree or a snowflake. It had been known in the past that some family are just resilient on getting hints that a tacky sweater is just not my style.

Speaking of crimson red, Jacob Coupe appears on a fashion editorial, King Crimson, for a not so fashion related magazine, The Financial Times. Jacob is styled and shot by Damien Foxe with beautiful, red pieces from Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons, and Versace to name a few. I love the look with the bowler hat and the LV bag but the whole shoot is just plain amazing.

Happy weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!