Friday, December 30, 2011

Not For Us - River Viiperi for Versace for H&M Cruise Collection

Once again, the US fashionistos and fashionistas are being dissed for the second pre-spring collection of the Versace for H&M Cruise collection. Sad. Eventhough that it looks a little tamer than the wild prints and studded looks of the first collection, I like it. It still have the Greek theme but now with the Santorini, Greece twist that I absolutely adore! Clean and neat. River Viiperi reprises his role as the face of the Versace for H&M collection. The collection will be available online on January 19 to those countries where an H&M online store is available. The most important fine print, NOT IN AMERICA. Boo!

Today is my last day at work for the year 2011. Kinda surreal. The year went by so fast. On another note, I'm very thankful for all the great things that happened that made the year a great year, really.

Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas!




















No comments: