Friday, December 16, 2011

Suit Yourself - David Gant & James Cooper by Blair Getz Mezibov

The other night, I drove through rush hour traffic to get to my niece's fourth birthday dinner, Brianna, at a restaurant in the south bay. I thought, how could people commute everyday and get stuck in traffic. It almost drove me cray cray! But it was worth it, to see my niece's face light up when she saw me . . . or my gift for her. I think I find it interesting that she always confuse my name with my brother-in-law's (who's nordic if I might add) besides the fact that we are both tall. We don't really look alike. Oh, Brianna.

In this advertorial that appeared on the newest issue of Schon! magazine, David Gant and James Cooper wore beautiful tailored pieces  by Gieaves & Hawkes. Photographed by Blair Getz Mezibov and styled by Kay Korsh. I think that Mizibov had such a great eye because on how beautiful this advertorial came out. Simple but well polished.









AND a little behind the scenes featurette just for you!

No comments: