Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Need A Vacation - Albert Reed, Logan Macrae, & Jordan Stenmark by Daniel Riera

I don't know what it was but yesterday morning, even before I put on my Lacoste polo shirt, I knew it was going to be a rough day. I walked out to my car and was surprised that all the contents of my glove box was on the floor and the glove box pried open. Somebody had broken into my car, yet again. I mean besides my radio connection for my iPhone, they didn't get anything. I'm just glad they didn't break a window. Work had been unbelievably irritating as well. I think it was safe to say, it wasn't my day and the fact it was Monday did not have anything to do with it. 

What did I do to de-stress? A Skyping session with E.S., which I still can't believe that E.S.'s trip came and went, and a bowl of strawberry shortcake ice cream. I needed it and I deserved it.

Here's hoping for a better day today . . . honestly, I need a vacation.

Speaking of vacation, let's check out an editorial that appeared on the latest issue of Fantastic Man magazine. Albert Reed, Logan Macrae and half of the Stenmark twins, Jordan posed for Daniel Riera at Palm Spring as the backdrop. Jodie Barnes styled the trio with great prints from Lanvin, Versace, and Burberry Prorsum to name some.

I've only been to Palm Springs a handful of times but I remember having fun for all the times that I went. The editorial reminded me of Stepford Wives or in this case husbands. There was something creepy about the boys looking plastic and overly smile-y.




















No comments: