Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day Like Yesterday - Caio Cesar by Simon

Eversince coming back to the city on Sunday night, I felt like I was getting sick. The weird part about living in San Francisco, was that it has its own micro climate, different from its neighboring cities. Like yesterday, it was literally fogged out and I know most of the people living outside the city was enjoying the heat, Trust me, I checked my Facebook feed. You'd think I would get used to this by now. Nope.

Another thing that had me sick . . . to my stomach were the countless I mean more than a handful of people asking me about Bay to Breakers. Honestly, not my thing and what possessed these people to think that I would be interested, I mean I'm not doing a What Not To Wear In Public piece. I mean I love dressing up and all but, costume? I reserve that for Halloween. 

In today's editorial, we have the Brazilian model Caio Cesar as photographed by Simon for Toh magazine. Caio was styled by Alex Vaccani in pieces by Frankie Morello, Prada, and Vivienne Westwood to name a few.

Quirky and a mildly disturbing. For some reason this reminds me of Silence of the Lambs' Buffalo Bill. No, Caio does not look like serial killer but I don't know why it came up when I saw this editorial. Sometimes, I love this raw editorials versus the high budget, over processed ones. I suppose this was, of course, depends on the day and my mood.
















No comments: