Friday, May 18, 2012

Halfway To . . . BRAZIL! - Andre Ziehe by Colin Dodgson

Last night, E.S. and I were talking about meeting halfway next month. Ideas were being tossed around. Chicago, St. Louis, Utah, Kansas, and not so mid point like Miami, The Caribbean then it all dawned on me, BRAZIL! I've never been and the beautiful beaches, the beautiful accent and beautiful people. The question was is my body beach ready for Brazilian standards? OMG. A first trip to Brazil for both of us. That would be a trip to remember.

Today I fly to Dallas for a quick trip, meaning I'm coming back this evening. I've never been there so it will be an experience and I would have a few hours to check out the downtown, I suppose. I have a few things to do before I head to the airport so It'll be quite a full day.

The good thing about this, It's Friday! I can almost taste the weekend.

In today's editorial we have the Brazilian phenom, Andre Ziehe for Arena Homme's latest issue. Colin Dodgson photographs the Brazilian beauty with Copacabana and Impanema as backdrop. Max Clark styled  Ziehe in pieces by Versace, Hermes, Vivienne Westwood and Ralph Lauren.

More than ever, this photoshoot just solidify the fact that I need to visit Brazil, soon.










No comments: