Friday, May 25, 2012

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Samuel Visentin by Simon

I'm not sure if you've been on a situation where you're having a good time with another person, the conversation is coming easy and then it hits you. You already know this person. The stories seems familiar because it is familiar to you. In fact, you've heard it before because you've already gone on a date with this person. The fact that they knew about it and I didn't made it more awkward of a situation. Well I guess this person didn't make that much impression on me the first time. Oh well. Reconnecting is always good I suppose.

Like I always say, San Francisco is way too small of a town. 

In today's editorial post we have another one from Toh! magazine. This time with a bloodied Samuele Visentin as photographed by Simon and with the styling by Alex Vaccani. Aside from the blood the pieces showcased here were predominantly basics by Ports 1961, Maison Martin Margiela, Marc Jacobs, and Frankie Morello to name a few. 

Alright this is not the first bloodied pictorial I've seen but it did catch my attention. Eventhough there are some images here that I think are way too graphic for my taste, the editorial looks great. Unusual but great and no I don't condone violence, let's keep that straight.

Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas!










No comments: