Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple - Tony Ward by Xevi Muntane

Almost there, Finally it's Hump day! Okay I know I've been counting the days till the weekend but truthfully, I'm not sure if I'll have a weekend. I will be busy over the weekend. I cancelled my Longbeach trip because of last minute social engagement and work call. The good thing about this time of year, Summer is just beginning. There will be other opportunities to go out of town and not for work or business.

I will keep this short today.

In today's ediotrial we have top model, Tony Ward as photographed by Xevi Muntane. The editorial appears on the latest issue of Tetu magazine and is styled by Nicholas Klam with pieces by Givenchy, Prada and Dior Homme to name a few.

Tony Ward is one of those models that has been around since I can remember. I believe he was born in Santa Cruz if I'm not mistaken.











No comments: