Saturday, May 5, 2012

Imprint - Emilio Flores by Sergi Jasanda

Last night, My bestfriend and I traversed the bay to Oakland to attend a little gathering for our friend's birthday and to check out Oakland's Art Walk Murmur. It was interesting . . . till we bumped into a bunch of homeless hippies aka Occupy Oakland But since I woke up early today and had to take public transportation to Oakland, by the time we made it back to the city I had a splitting headache. Regardless, I had fun. I actually found a wall piece sculpture by an artist named Joe Kowalczyk that I wanted but I didn't bring my credit card with me to make the purchase. I got his card and I'm actually looking forward to give him a call.

Speaking of calls, yesterday I found out that E.S. had sent me a package, a ring to be exact. I got that you-did-what? moment and then I found out that it wasn't a promise ring nor an engagement ring. Just a gift, I was a little relieved. Eventhough I'm in a relationship right now, I'm not ready to make that big step . . . yet.

Way to start of the weekend.

To close the week we have Emilio Flores as photographed by Sergi Jasanada for the latest issue of DT Spain. The vibrant editorial was styled by Abraham Gutierrez with the must-have Spring/Summer prints from Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, and Prada to name a few.

I remember having those artificial fan plants growing up.






No comments: