Saturday, May 26, 2012

Heat - Patrick Kafka by Dean Isidro

Yesterday while going through my social calendar that I realized how there are quite a few events all happening in one weekend. Memorial Day, Carnaval, and the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. Ideally, I would love to get away for the long weekend but the city is buzzing with parties and events as well. We shall see where I end up.

To close the week, We have Patrick Kafka as he appears on the June/July 2012 issue of Out magazine. The editorial Tequila Sunrise is lensed by Dean Isidro and styled by Grant Woolhead with pieces by Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors and Bottega Veneta to name a few.

A group of my friends are planning a trip to Mexico this coming July. This editorial just makes me want for July to come sooner.










No comments: