Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Hardest Decision - Bo Hodge by Jack Pierson

The options had always been in front of me. I've been standing by the fork on the road there was no denying about it. Either one of us move or we break up before it hurts and unbearable. Most likely I would be the one moving since it just made more sense. I admit I brought it up and made the decision for both of us. Somebody has to.

Did I feel like I made the right decision? I don't know, yet. I haven't really, truly, process what I just did. It was not out of a whim nor did I planned to end it. Last night felt surreal as I said the words.

The bad thing about this long distance thing, I can't really just jump on my car to see the other person to give me some kind of validation that I did that right thing or not. All I have was my conviction that it was the right thing to do and it does not really feel good inside. Alas, life goes on.

In today's editorial that appeared on the Spring/Summer issue of AnOther Man magazine.  Bo Hodge was photographed by Jack Pierson sporting pieces from the Dior Homme Spring/Summer 2012 collection, which was my inspiration for my outfit for the Black V event on Saturday. Hodge was styled by Bryan McMahon.




No comments: