Monday, May 28, 2012

Stars And Stripes: A Brief Moment To Thank YOU!

Since today is Memorial Day here in the US, I'll observe the holiday by not posting a runway review. On the other hand, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the local/national designers for all the invites for their shows, My fashionistos and fashionistas for being a fan of this blog, and my friends and family that had been behind me all the way. I can't believe that it's been almost three years since I started writing this blog! Thank you, thank you! Well of course eventhough that I don't agree with a lot of things in the military, I would like to thank all of those who serve and lost to fight for our liberty, honor and freedom. And, last but definitely not the least, I thank You, you know who you are.

Photo credit: Albert Reed in Givenchy, Menswear's Daredevils editorial for VMAN magazine photographed by Nathaniel Goldberg and styled by Jay Massacret

No comments: