Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bittersweet Versus Bitter and Sweet - Eian Scully by Kristiina Wilson

It's Wednesday. Is it really bad that I want to do things my way? Make decisions that no matter how selfish I knew would benefit my overall well-being? Honestly, if you don't put yourself first? How will you truly be happy? I'm not 18 anymore and not like 18 year olds think that way or anything but my thought process is way different now. Being independent helps in the long run but is sacrificing the longing of the helpless romantic deep inside of me at an expense? I just have to make sure I'm doing the right thing as they say people don't belong to you forever. Sometimes once they're gone, they're gone.

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's post, we have the very busy lately, Eian Scully of Soul Artist Management as photographed by the talented Kristiina Wilson. I must say there are some great shots in this set. Great job, Eian and Kristiina for capturing them. I absolutely love the black and whites. it reminds me of old Hollywood, they are quite special.






No comments: