Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unbelievably Blue - Alexander Laible by Errikos Andreou

Everybody needs a little alone time now and again. For whatever reason or need might be. The last couple of days had been a little stressful. Work had been well work, hectic. That leaves me little to no time to actually gather myself at the end of the day and asses the puzzle pieces that I call my life.

I have to consider some things that happened over the weekend and how it affects me and my situation. Sometimes I admit that I lose myself at the moment. I'm guilty of that. I've decided on Monday that I needed to come up for air, temporarily. I just need to focus my attention and energy on something more equalizing like work and fashion. Until I or we figure out what my (our) next step would be. To be honest it does kill me not talking to E.S. at night but alas I needed to be as level headed as possible and not intoxicated with love's promise.

In today's editorial Alexander Laible appeared on the cover of L'Officiel Hommes Germany. Photographed by Errikos Andreou and styled by editor-in-chief Lale Aktay with pieces from Burberry Prorsum, Prada, Z Zegna and Lacoste to name a few.

I do love this cover story not just because it features some of the key pieces for Spring/Summer 2012 but the styling and how everything was put together was amazing.













No comments: