Monday, April 23, 2012

Runway Monday: Do Ask, I'll Tell - Dior Homme Fall/Winter 2012-13 Review


As I mentioned on Saturday, San Franciscans had a chance to enjoy great weather over the weekend. I took advantage of the weather to wear shorts and my straw fedora from Goorin Bros. I spent the afternoon with a friend and his very close friend that was visiting. We had fun but I had to call it a night around 10 since I planned to skype E.S. and not stay out all night. I also found a pair of pants that I bought and wore during my last trip to NYC last february. I think It's always a nice surprise to find money , among other things in the pockets.

I'm opening the week with the review of the Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection of Kris Van Assche's Dior Homme. I absolutely adore the military reference on the collection. The cuts were sharp and modern and the color palette also remained true to military's color theme which were toned blacks, whites and military green and khaki. The men also adorned caps and mirrored sunglasses that completed a very masculine silhouettes on the pieces. There were a lot of great outerwear that features fleece and a faux camouflage with the bird details. As one of the biggest pieces for the fall/winter seasons, the cloaks in this collection were both modern and completely wearable. Overall, another great collection from the genius,  Kris Van Assche with key pieces that surely would be must-haves for the Fall/Winter seasons.

Happy Monday my fashionistos and fashionistas.

No comments: