Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cake - Max Silberman by Yasmine Petty

I know that each person handles stress in a different way so I can't really sit here and lecture somebody how to deal with theirs. But I do find it amusing . . . well mostly irritating when people just can't handle the most mundane daily/ cumbersome tasks. I know we had different trainings and experiences in our lives and I'm fairly lucky that I chose well in college in terms of developing leadership and stress management skills. Nonetheless, it is what it is, it's frustrating at times but what do I do? Try to lead them to the right direction. I can show them the way but they have to walk there themselves.

Piece of cake right? Speaking of cake, last night I went to get drinks with the bestie for a belated birthday drinks. He is a few years older than me and his birthday always reminds me that mine is just around the corner. Gasp!

In today's editorial post, we have the lately very busy Max Silberman as photographed by Yasmine Petty and styled by Bobby Warden. Silberman is shot sporting pieces by Dior Homme, Lanvin and Robert Geller to name a few. 

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!





No comments: