Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Countdown Till NYC-SF - Parker Gregory by Giampaolo Sgura

The countdown is killing me! Killing me I tell ya! E.S. arrives in SF in two days! So, so excited eventhough I have a truckload to do before then. I'm planning to finish everything before E.S.'s plane touches down on Thursday afternoon. I know I have a day but I'm being optimistic. They did say that love (ahck! I've said it!) makes the impossible things, possible.

On another note, I totes forgot about Brad Goreski's book signing event at the Brooks Bros Black Fleece store at the Fillmore. I knew I'm forgetting something last night but didn't know what it was because my iPhone decided not to sync with my Mac's calendar . . . again. Staying away from twitter didn't really helped my case either.  I'm a little sad since Brad Goreski is one of my style icons for couple of years now. I've seen him around New York Fashion week but I have yet to actually shake his hand or what not. Oh well but still sad.

Well Hump Day is here once more. Have a productive mid-week my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's editorial, Parker Gregory works with the always amazing Giampaolo Sgura for the latest issue of Hercules magazine. This photo series is part 2 of 3 of the Giampaolo Sgura portfolio project for the magazine. Gregory is styled by Miguel Arnau with pieces by Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Emporio Armani. I'm loving the photo with the Prada jacket and shirt since it completely captures how a man can be laid back with jeans and a baseball cap paired with your high fashion pieces.

It's been a hot minute since I've been to SoCal, I feel like a trip to L.A. is long overdue.





No comments: