Friday, April 13, 2012

Superstitious - Julius Pfister by Magda Wunsche & Samsel

Holy Thunderstorm last night. I think it has been a while since we had one. Since I had my blinds shut and my head phones on, I thought it was just a flash from the camera and then the rumbling came. I checked the weather on my iPhone and sure enough thunderstorm or I should have just checked my Facebook newsfeed. It's weirdly beautiful besides the whole house shaking, I meant.

Yesterday I didn't get called for Jury duty so I had the whole day free because I took the day off from work thinking I would surely be called. But I guess the odds were in my favor. I didn't really had anything needed to be done so I managed to finish two books that has been sitting on my shelf. I also picked up and finish The Hunger Games and now itching to buy/burrow the next book of the trilogy. It was an easy read so I'll probably finish the trilogy sometime next week.

It's Friday, finish strong my fashionistos and fashionistas. Oh right, it's Friday the 13th! (que the halloween theme).

In today's editorial that appeared on the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of L'Officiel Hommes Germany, we have Julius Pfister of Elite Milano as photographed by Magda Wunsche and Samsel. Corinna Brix styled Pfister with the Carrara marble quarries as the back drop.










No comments: