Friday, April 6, 2012

Challenge - Adam Senn by Yu Tsai

The challenges about synchronize watching the same movie by two people from the opposite coasts are of the following. First, the more obvious reason the time difference and second, various factors that affect online streaming (i.e. internet connection, distraction, bodily needs, annoying flatmates). I know for those in a regular relationship this seems lame but for individuals, like myself, in a long distance one, we seek ways to achieve some form of normalcy, no matter how challenging it is.

Speaking of challenges, yesterday, with my twelve hour work day and a not so well rested sleep prior to the beginning of my day. I still manage to drag myself to Oakland's Fox theatre to see Rodrigo Y Gabriela with a few of my friends. If you're not familiar with them, they're these guitar duo extraordinaire.  Such an amazing show.

I have an extremely short day at work today. Mostly finishing my report and sending out a few emails. T.G.I.F. indeed.

In today's editorial we have Dolce & Gabbana's regular muse, Adam Senn, as photographed by Yu Tsai. Senn is styled in neutral browns for GQ Italy's latest issue.

I think no matter how much I love color for the Spring/Summer seasons, I will always have a soft spot for cream and neutrals.












No comments: