Saturday, April 21, 2012

In Bed With - Matthew Terry, Jordan and Zac Stenmark, Simone Nobili, Antonio Navas, Alexander Cunha, Jamie Wise, Patrick Kafka, Vladimir Ivanov, Ryan Barrett, Matt Woodhouse, & Peter Lissidini by Giampaolo Sgura

Holy warm weather, Spring/Summer has arrived in San Francisco. Right in time for the weekend. Hopefully, it lasts till next weekend when E.S. comes to visit. In both jobs that I do, I know that my hard work gets recognized and that feels good. Not like I'm an attention Wh*re or anything then again I'm a Leo but I'm a believer on the saying give the credit where it's due. So by the time to invite somebody to meet the client, the boss asked me. Yay! It was a perfect way to end the work week.

I'm closing this week with one of Giampaolo Sgura's editorials/ portfolio series inn the new Hercules Spring/Summer 2012 issue. I really liked the Is Not Where You Go, Is What You Wear,  which is true, but mostly for the slightly dramatic hue of the shots. David Vivirido and Miguel Arnau  styled the boys in must have pieces from the collections of Calvin Klein, Versace, and Prada to name a few.










No comments: