Wednesday, April 11, 2012

At The End Of The Day - Brandon Tyler Wilson by Justin Jonah Ng

Another rainy week in San Francisco, another reason for me to cancel a few social plans, if I can get away with it. I'm kidding. Already, dating somebody not living in the immediate vicinity to where I live and requiring me to be at home to use Skype because I just find it tasteless to video chat in public is already leaving a significant dent on my social life. That's why I find my happy hour meetings with different people works fine with me. I get a little libation and a bite to eat afterwards and be in time to be home before the more rowdy club regulars have time to sprit themselves with their obnoxious colognes/perfumes.

Like I say, men do happy hour on a weeknight while boys go out on a weeknight. Sort of like the word Swag. I know it's a positive thing but a few weeks ago a man, whom looks older than I am, kept on saying great swag to me . . . which I do not relate at all. So I just smiled politely and walked away. I told the friend that I was with that if that guy says swag one more time I'm going to p#nch him on the face. I was half-kidding. I'm glad that a meme had been made that goes,

Swag is for Boys and Class is for Men

I totes agree. But the one bad thing as happy hour goes is sometimes people tend to bring work with them unless its some juicy gossip about somebody we work with, leave it at the office because I don't really want to hear about it. 

Well, Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's editorial that appears on the latest issue of August Man Singapore called After Hours. Brandon Tyler Wilson is photographed by Justin Jonah Ng and styled by Benedict Chin. Wilson wears pieces by Burberry Prorsum, Hermes, and Bally to name a few. I just think it's awesome to come across an editorial that is both stylish and that totally goes on what I'm trying to write that day.





No comments: