Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things That I Want . . . Part 12: Timeline

For those of my fashionistos and fashionistas on Facebook. I mean come on let's be honest EVERYBODY is on Facebook these days. Last night I went to check out what is everybody talking about, Facebook Timeline. So far, it looks great when you get over the fact that it is a little creepy. What I mean is I can go through posts from a year or two ago and see events that I already forgot about. Almost like fb stalking yourself.

As most of San Franciscans would attest, it's our Summer and I'm planning to enjoy the sun and heading to the beach after work today. It's been a long week and today is my "Friday" and some fun under the sun is in order or at least that's the plan. 

Eventhough I love the more common high fashion houses like LV for leather goods. I tend to shy away from them most of the time. More than usual, everybody would end up purchasing that certain item. So I tend to buy brands that are popular in Asia or Europe, because unfortunately Europeans and Japan have a better hand dealt to them, in terms of fashion houses. Which brings me to one of the things I have my eye on. A Trussardi briefcase. I know, I know I remember saying I didn't really care for S/S 2012 show back in June but I'm absolutely in love with this portfolio and it's on sale for  $381 how can you go wrong with that. It has its an all-leather counterpart but this appeals to me more.