Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Non-Place - Kai-Aakmann Lookbook F/W 2011-12

For Fall/Winter 2011, my favorite androgynous Korean based brand Kai-Aakmann led by Soonjin Park gathered her inspiration from non-places, such as airports, train stations, and etc. As someone who travels, I understand her point of view. It is a place where our clothes become our own personal space. I don't have a town car waiting for me, all the time and most of the time I would take public transportation and I admit sometimes especially being American, the whole concept of personal space is almost non-existent in most of European and Asian Countries. It is just a culture difference. I think the more I travel and the more I get assimilated to it, the less it becomes such a big deal.

I love the army green trench with the cowl neck that becomes a crazy hood. See tomorrow's "Things That I Want . . ." post!

It's finally here! NYFW! today IFB is hosting a bloggers conference at the Milk Studios with key speaker, Creative Director for Elle and All On The Line star, Joe Zee.  Busy, busy, busy! For us who got invited to shows, let us brace ourselves for the storm has arrived!