Friday, September 16, 2011

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York - Dim The Lights


As the lights at Lincoln Center dims and as New York fashion week comes to a close, most fashionistos and fashionistas had already made their way to London.  For London fashion week begins today. Not for me, I had to fly back and then to Vegas I go for my "anual" family vacation.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody that had invited The Guy In The Mission and Beyond to their shows. I'm truly thankful and humbled by your hospitality. As my report would show how truly exciting it had been. I also would like to give a s/o to the new acquaintances whom kept me entertained and making my stay at New York quite pleasant when the runway lights are out.  

I know, I know I haven't posted my New York Fashion Week report. But from spending time on the strip and trying out every restaurant, to soaking some desert sun. By the time I had my "allotted" time for work, I'm already exhausted. Alas I'm only human. 

It's Friday, finish strong my fashionistos and fashionistas.

Photo Credit: Marlon Gobel Model/Show run-through.