Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Difference In Use Of Words - Sean O'Pry by Doug Inglish

Last night while going through my facebook, I came across an acquaintance's street style blog. I was a little thrown off on how he described the outfits and the people he photographed. The whole blog was very experimental.  The bad thing about insta-post: mistypes. I'm not perfect by any means but it was one of those things that when you read it and you spot the mistakes . . . it was jarring.  More than anything else, it pushes me to be vigilant in proof reading my own work. I guess it boils down to who works in the industry and who takes this thing called blogging more seriously. Afterall, this IS another platform for me and my career in the fashion industry.

My Monday was surprisingly smooth sailing. I thought it would be a "Monday" but it was not the case, not like I was complaining or anything though.

Another great editorial for GQ Russia featuring top model Sean O'Pry. I don't really know what's with European and Asian magazines and why do they have better editorials compared to their American counterparts. Do they have better editors? Probably. Ekaterina Melnikova put together great coats from the likes of Thom Browne, Tom Ford, Acne, Gucci and Louis Vuitton to name some. The story was lensed by the always great Doug Inglish.