Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Working on Vacation - AJ Abualrub, Mitch Norris, Pete Bolton, & Tim Ruger by Doug Inglish

When I told my family that I need time on the computer to do work when I go meet them at Viva, Las Vegas, they look at me weird. I know my job: looking at beautiful clothes is hardly work but going through thousands of pictures and generating an on-going trend report is . . . well work. This all takes time. The good thing about it, I can spend it by the pool, while sipping on some adult beverage and soaking on some desert sun. You can never go wrong with that. I just wish that I could have went a few weeks ago when Las Vegas hosted one of the biggest fashion trade shows in the US.

As NYFW is about to wrap up, (we have today and tomorrow left!) most fashionistos and fashionistas gear up for London fashion week. I'll have a few months lul while the women's fashion cycle begins and men's shows dwindle down. A nice little break, indeed. 

Happy Hump Day! My fashionistos and fashionistas!

In this very "light" and fun editorial, AJ Abualrub, Mitch Norris, Pete Bolton, and Tim Ruger jumps and plays around with great pieces from Thom Browne, Gucci, Tom Ford, and Givenchy. Photographed by Doug Inglish and styled by the ever fabulous Ekaterina Melnikova for the September issue of GQ Russia.