Saturday, September 10, 2011

Color Explosion - Eric Puzio by Terry Tsiolis

NYFW!!! So far the shows had been great, I personally love the Nicholas K and Buckler collections. Duckie Brown and the Chai man comes second. I'm so looking forward to today's shows, Lacoste and of course my long awaited beloved, the Marlon Gobel show!!!

Oh the weekend has finally arrived, for most people. It's fashion week so I don't get a weekend. On a recent fashion event, somebody had asked me if I was going to the first or the second week to which I responded with a date.  I always look at it, as a week long thing since its a seven to eight days of shows and prestation and not a first week/second week for my week begins at the very first model that walks that runway at Lincoln Center.  But I digress. The fashion reports will go live on Monday for the first four days.

But in today's editorial, Eric Puzio grazes the pages of Vogue Hommes Japan again. This time lensed by Terry Tsiolis for the Liberty of Expression story that appears on the latest issue. Explosion of color  can sum up the editorial. I personally love that a pair of my pants (see when Puzio was lying down and wearing a blue blazer and socks) is featured. Yay me. Styled by Shun Watanabe with Vivienne Westwood, Burberry Prorsum, Comme des Garcons to name a few.