Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chill Weekend - Benjamin Eidem by Georgie Wileman

I had a very interesting Thursday after work adventure. The whole beach hang out didn't happen because alas, it was foggy by 3:00 pm. So on to plan B, started off with cocktails and some mussels at the Scala Bistro in downtown and then more Happy Hour drinks at my usual bar. Everything was fine till I tried to use my ATM card to get cash it had an error message that my card was locked and advised to call the 1-800 number. Apparently some company compromised a bunch of its clients' credit card numbers. They wont disclose who it was and I'm thankful to have a bank that catches fraudulent charges right away. I was just a little ticked off because I didn't plan to be cash-less for the entire night. Oh well.

Well the weekend is finally here but of course the weather changed semi drastically already in the city. Eventhough the forecast says it will be a sunny weekend somehow I doubt they mean in the city and I live in the mission, if anything else it always gets a better weather than the rest of the city.

In today's editorial, Swede model Benjamin Eidem of Elite Models appears on the 8th issue of Carbon Copy for the Sunday story. Photographed by Georgie Wileman and styled by Mara Palena with pieces from Lanvin, Prada, Topman and Mr. Lipop. I absolutely adore that jacket from Costume National which was paired with the hoodie/backpack from Mr. Lipop (9th picture down) such a great look. Both from their SS 2011 collections.